Python, mostly Django but not exclusively. 15+ years in the trade with experience across the stack and open to new opportunities.
- 15+ years experience in development
- 10y+ Linux
- 5+ years Project management (enterprise, freelance, teams)
- 5y+ on Django (primary framework)
- Relational DB focused (MySQL, PGSQL), some NoSQL experience
- 3+ years Silicon Alley start-ups (NYC)
- API consume/create
- Docker, dev-ops, and supporting technology
- AWS yes but the ecosystem is big
- (ad) Agency and Enterprise experience
- Queue systems (Redis, RabbitMQ) including Celery
Some areas of interest and where my experience is focused
- E-commerce, considerable Shopify API experience
- HIPAA development
- METRC certified
- Brownfield, rescue, and rebuild
- Bots/chat (Slack, automation, integration)
- Feature development
- Technical due diligence
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '16