2 votes

What is this sound called?

The sound you're looking for might be the audio illusion called a Shepard Tone. Depending how they are made, they are a tone that seems to be always rising or ...
Chuck Floading's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible