Hot answers tagged


They are called Philips "Easy-fit" speaker connectors. They are a proprietary feature and a p.i.t.a. ;) Here's an article on how to replace them. And here's a listing for replacement parts on eBay. Hope that helps!


You can use wireless repeaters to increase quality over such distances. You need to have 2 pairs of Receiver and transmitter. Connect the Output of one Receiver with the Input of the Second transmitter. Also gain the Signal a bit on the second transmitter. Use different frequencies for each pair.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible