Sounds like a leslie speaker/cabinet. It essentially creates a tremolo effect by rotating the speaker. There is lots of info online about these, so just the term should give you a good place to start googling.


It's possible, but requires expertise. You need the specifications for all of the speaker components. Then you can build a passive filter that combines a woofer and tweeter, plus a new enclosure that's tuned to the frequency response of the components you've chosen. It's much easier to replace the blown components with identical new ones. Attaching a ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible