New answers tagged


You can wire a TRS at one end to link the tip & ring, then to a regular 'guitar jack' TS at the other. This is basically how a Rickenbacker stereo sums to the mono jack. Lifted from Cadfael's collection of wiring diagrams (Google translate link to English)

Top 50 recent answers are included