Hot answers tagged


You can use a telephone pickup-coil to record (plug it into the "mic" jack on your tape-recorder) or amplify (plug it into the "mic" jack on your amp) phone conversations; you can also use one "in reverse" (i.e., plug it into the "ear" or audio-output jack of a sound-player, such as a radio, cassette-deck, etc.) to ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible