New answers tagged


What you're looking for is a 'TRRS female splitter'. Random example. This splits the TRRS into a TS microphone connector and a TRS headphones connector. If you want one of the headphones signals available on a mono connector, you need another splitter, these are known as airline headphones adapters. Random example.

Top 50 recent answers are included