Skip to main content

New answers tagged

0 votes

Multitrack recording solution

It's viable, but not ideal. The Xenyx 802 doesn't have much to work with, you could only get one isolated signal AFAICS from the fx send. This is a bit out there but you may be able to set the PA up ...
OwenM's user avatar
  • 181
1 vote

How to mark certain points on the track in Adobe Audition while recording?

Use a separate mic being recorded to a separate track. Tap the mic quietly. Each tap will create an obvious, visual spike aligned with the other tracks you’re recording. Audition does not need to be ...
Steve's user avatar
  • 11

Top 50 recent answers are included