After many headaches I finally found the answer: it has to do with a mismatch between global and export Sample Rate settings.
Here is how to fix the issue:
Go to Ableton Live's Preferences / Audio and note your Sample Rate : In/Out Sample Rate setting.
Now try exporting again and make sure that the export setting is set to the same Sample Rate as your ...
after finding the debugger in Max.. I can see now the console reading that it cannot find the main.js which makes total sense as I had moved the device to an area I thought I would be able to find it easier later! So it's just a hard coded string I will fix
for others who find issues like this, here is the console that helped me
Step 1 : create a MIDI ...
There are no standards as such for Sound Effects libraries. There are related standards around file data formats maintained by the AES but generally there is nothing required that is related to Sound Effects libraries specifically.
There are industry conventions that you might consider, such as:
Recording at a minimum of 48kHz sampling rate (preferably ...