Questions tagged [knight]

The tag has no usage guidance.

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
0 votes
1 answer

Buzz flange effect

I was watching the dark knight soundworks video and they walk you through a lot of the process of layering sounds for the bat copter. One layer is called buzz flange and it sounds mean! I've ...
Tom's user avatar
  • 1
1 vote
2 answers

so what mics are these?

What mics are these fine sound recordists using and why?
edmatthews82's user avatar
  • 1,303