Production is finished and now the US producer asks me to send the music clearance forms....? I know these in Holland, but not in the US Does anybody has an idea of where to get these forms, are they standard? should i make something up?


Hey Bram,

You can ask the MU for clearance forms - give them a call and they'll be very helpful. That is, of course, if you paid MU rates!

If you're not talking about musicians for a session, you'll need clearance from whatever record label you have cleared the music with - it'll be a synchronisation & master usage license.

cheers Tom

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.