Where can I buy the microphones that they use at the Oscars and Grammys? And what are the microphone mounts and stands called? Do they have a specific name? I don't necessary need the precise one that the oscars has, but as long at they look similar, a double mounted microphone with a foam cover.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • Never seen before. Usually we se double Schoeps (two tubes). Like to find out as well.
    – ghellquist
    Aug 28 at 14:37

1 Answer 1


Shures are often used at these shows for performances: https://www.shure.com/en-US/about-us/press/shure-captures-the-sound-of-music-icons-at-the-65th-grammy-r-awards

More details on the podium Schoeps: https://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php?topic=84083.0

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.