Looking for ways in Audacity to reduce noise from the following audio.
- The noise sounds like a constant "shhhhh" to me
- Previously removed high-pitch noise using the low-pass filter (threshold 16khz)
- Also used the noise gate at -50db but with no effect
Two questions I consider:
- Which other algorithms can I use to reduce the noise? Which settings would you suggest for the reference audio?
- Any parameters to adjust among the filters/gates I already used to improve the results?
Feel free to denoise the track on your own to post the results later. Audacity plugins/scripts only.