I would like to purchase a similar device, but I do not understand how it is called correctly. I suspect this is some kind of MIDI controller, but what exactly is it called? If you know, would be grateful to know the model

enter image description here


Looks like an Avid S1. Fader control surface or DAW controller would be some general search terms.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.