Sorry for the obvious question, but I can't find the answer on google. When you're trying to add digital instruments to a program like bandlab cakewalk, you use some type of file. I thought it was called .vtx, but I don't think that's quite right. What file type am I looking for. I'm almost positive it has x in the name,but could be wrong. thnx.


I found it. It's not a file its a plugin. It's called a VST plugin.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.