Sorry if this is a silly question, but I heard this vocal effect in a song (linked here: YouTube Example) and I know I've heard it before in other songs.

It's kind of a like a gritty-sounding radio effect? I'm not sure how to describe it.

I'd like some help identifying it and, if at all possible, figure out how to apply it to some vocal clips I have sitting around.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.