I am trying to identify and/or recreate the metallic "rolling" sound effect the was a staple of 1950's science fiction movies. It was often use for spaceship flybys. It kind of sounded like maybe a ball rolling around in a big metal bowl.

  • 1
    Can you find an example? I'm having difficulty imagining quite which sound you mean? Have you tried anything so far? What were the results? – Tetsujin Nov 20 '20 at 12:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.