Let's say I have two different people saying the same phrase with the same intonation.

If I somehow measure the difference between those two recordings, can I obtain this difference in such a form, that I could apply a function of this difference to any other phrase said by one of these people to make it sound like that of the other?

For example, if I have Paul Mccartney and Michael Jackson say the same phrase, can I then make a Paul Mccartney song sound like it's sung by Michael Jackson (forget about background music)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.