I am a single parent with four children and I have a inconsiderate neighbor directly above me who is literally running around late at night and dropping things on the ground. I have spoken to my home owners association and they are telling me that I need to have a good recording of the stumping and things dropped. He keeps waking up my children late at night.

I am having difficulty getting a good recording. I need some type of equipment that would record stumping;and sometimes type if continuous recorder so when the excessive noise starts, I would not have to scramble to start the recording.

Please help


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.