I would appreciate some loudspeaker expertise.
Knocked over a speaker, magnet broke off of the tweeter.
Now I'm stuck in a DIY situation with the following components:
- One set of 2-system custom built speakers, minus one tweeter
- One set of 3-system commercial speakers with both woofers desintegrated
I'm guessing the tweeter is not repairable. I would like to combine the speakers, but my poweramp only has 2 outputs.
- 3-system speakers state they are 8 ohms, woofer back is also labeled 8 ohms
- 2-system drivers are labeled on the back as 4 ohms
- woofers are the same diameter
Can you think of a way to combine these, if it is possible in the first place?
Any additional info will be provided.