I'm kind new to all this sound stuff but I'm trying to do something wich seem simple but I can't figure out how to do it properly :
I have an Alto Professional ZMX52 wich I use to manage my audio sources.
- LINE 2/3 is my main computer
- LINE 4/5 is a (cheap) piano
- MAIN MIX output to some speakers
- PHONES output to my Headset
- AUX IN is for another computer (let say my laptop for example)
- AUX OUT output to nothing, but it's in case I need another headset output
When I bought it I was planning to plug my mic (Neewer NW-800) to this mixer, on MIC 1 because I thought I could output the mic to my computer somehow, but when I received it I realized it wasn't possible.
So I had to buy a separate Phantom power to use my mic. At the end I can't manage it's volume or it's gain on my table, wich was the initial plan.
So my question is the following :
Is there a way to have the same mixer that I have but with a separate mic output ?
Also, I don't really know if this is the good place to ask that kind of question, I didn't knew this stackexange until now. Feel free to redirect me to another forum