I'm currently using an Astro A40 Mixamp's stream port to supply all audio from my PS4 (game, party, mic) to the line-in on my PC.
I'm now looking to incorporate an XLR microphone that I can use on both my PS4, and my PC. I've been looking at the Behringer 502, however I'm unsure how the setup would work.
My current thought process is...
- Astro Mixamp receives party/game audio from PS4 via optical.
- Mixer line 1 receives XLR mic.
- Mixer line 2/3 receives Astro Mixamp stream port (only party/audio).
- Mixer USB outputs to PS4 (only mic).
- Mixer main outputs to line-in on PC (all audio)
Is this achievable? My assumption is the USB output would also include line 2/3 which would cause a feedback loop?