I have two separate mono speakers. Is there a way to split the output from my computer into two 3.5mm jacks, one being the left channel and the other being the right? Also, I have a SoundBlasterX AE5, is there some hacks way to do what I want without buying another external piece of hardware (if there is a piece of hardware to do it).

1 Answer 1


Yep! All you need is one of these cables.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.