Just to reinterate the last question as to using the 808 with the Ju-06. What kind of lead jacks would i use to connect them ? I take it, it would be a 1/4" stereo jack from 808 output to 3.5mm stereo jack to input of JU-06 ? Or mono jacks ? Slightly confused !!

1 Answer 1


The 808 is mono, so just a regular TS 1/4" plug will then go to what I will assume is a mono, TS 3.5mm plug for the input of the JU-06. If it sounds funky (comb-filtering) or no sound but works if you pull the 3.5mm out halfway then use a TRS 3.5mm (stereo). There are premade 1/4" to 3.5mm readily available. Too bad RadioShack doesn't exist anymore so you could string 5 adapters together!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.