Im looking for a mixer that allow me to balance 2 input for 2 distinct outputs. What are these mixers called?

  • 1
    Unbalanced to balanced converter parts-express.com/… for 2 channels – frcake Jan 22 '17 at 15:30
  • oh, that kind of balance... I read as 'volume change' kind of balance. – Tetsujin Jan 22 '17 at 16:48
  • @Tetsujin Actually it IS volume control :P I have input from computer and mic and I want to mix it to 2 different outputs – DarkDestry Jan 23 '17 at 0:45
  • My bad then? Sorry i dont quite get what's the question :o – frcake Jan 23 '17 at 2:02
  • 4
    sounds to me just like a 'mixer', though your request still isn't clear. Anyway, this question really has nothing to do with sound design, it's a hardware shopping request – Tetsujin Jan 23 '17 at 7:28

You may want to look at "Zone Mixers" or "Matrix Mixers".

enter image description here

An example would be here (this is just an example, I have no affiliation with website nor product)

One thing to keep in mind with such equipment is that inputs, as well as outputs, are usually single (mono) channels, and therefore you need to use 2 inputs, and 2 outputs if you desire stereo.

HTH, Edwin.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.