I'm looking for a way to change from adult female voice to a little girl voice, I know how to invert the sounds to switch gender, but I don't know how to make it sounds "kiddier".

  • what do you mean by 'invert the sounds?'
    – Rory Alsop
    May 23 '16 at 11:34
  • Selectable frequency inversion?
    – user18060
    May 23 '16 at 23:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.