Do these adapters exist?

I'd plug my headphones jack (male) into the bluetooth connector (female), then connect to my HDTV via bluetooth. This way I can lay in bed with my WIRED headphones on, wirelessly connected via bluetooth.

I tried looking, but all I could find were male bluetooth adapters, not female, like this.

enter image description here

I need the opposite, but don't know what to search for on Amazon?

  • If the above (male) device is available, can you not get a female to female audio jack to connect it to your male headphone jack?
    – MrWhite
    Apr 2, 2016 at 23:18
  • This answer is so old, I don't remember. I would be surprised if I didn't think of this since it's so obvious, so I figure there was some problem there. However, I can't think of any problem now...so maybe I just didn't think of this. So IDK. Thx for the comment. Jul 24, 2016 at 14:49

1 Answer 1


Yes, they exist. Here is one from Sony.

Sony’s DRC-BT30P Bluetooth Headphone Adapter Let’s You Use Your Existing Earbuds

  • Is this the only product that exists to do this? It seems to be a Japan-Only product, and hard to find. (Thus on Amazon/Ebay it is only sold by third parties for a very high price.) If this is the only product that exists, the answer needs to be edited from "Yes, they exist. Here is one" to "Yes, one exists. Here it is" Mar 1, 2016 at 3:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.