I want to be able to deepen my voice for skype/video games, live, but am not sure how to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction?
- Get an audio host such as FL Studio or Cockos Reaper
- Download an audio repeater called Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) and make sure you run the program as administrator
- In the control panel, configure soundcard playback to primary speakers driver and configure soundcard recording to primary mic driver
- Open the audio host and put the Pitch effect on the master mixer track
- In the audio program, configure the audio settings to an ASIO driver and set audio input to the primary mic driver and audio output to VAC Cable 1
- Use the audio repeater to set wave in to VAC Cable 1 and wave out to VAC Cable 2
- Connect the skype audio output to VAC Cable 2