just a short question.

What audio interface is being used on this video ?

I cant find it anywhere, I have search though everything on http://www.thomann.de/ but I cant it find anywhere. It seems to be some kind of multitrack recorder.


  • 1
    I just so want to say "it's called a telephone" :p
    – Tetsujin
    Commented Feb 8, 2015 at 16:56

1 Answer 1


It's a Digidesign 003, discontinued and no longer supported.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.