I bought a programme which consists of a set of mp3 files. The authors claim they put subliminal messages (i.e. messages at non-audible frequency but received by the brain) in these mp3s which make you better in various area of you life (e.g. relationships, business etc) through non-audible motivational messages.
Now, I'm trying to see if this is true. They claim these messages are not audible because out of human hearing spectrum. I also asked some clarification and they state subliminal messages have been inserted both at low and high frequencies (but in all cases out of human hearing spectrum).
What I've already done is:
- normalize the audio (already did)
- decrease speed by 25%-50% (already did)
- reversing the audio track (already did, but I'm not sure whether these subliminal messages are supposed to be encoded using backmasking or not)
What I want to do is:
- totally remove all the audible frequencies (in order to remove the music and the messages that are actually audible)
- make the remaning spectrum audible (here I have no idea on how to do it. But if they encoded these messages, then I guess it's possible to bring the messages back to an audible frequency
Thanks in advance for any clue