I can't seem to find anyone with my problem, so I have to assume I'm rather unintuitive with this product, or I've got a defective unit.
Just received a used H4n from Amazon. Took it out, looked it over, looks fine. Took out the ac adapter & plugged my unit in.
- Tried to turn on the unit by sliding the switch to 'On': nothing
- That's weird, let's try it again: nothing
- Read manual:That should work, but let's try out batteries: nothing
- USB connection? Maybe the computer will detect it. Plug unit to computer, tries power: nothing
- Does anyone else have this problem? No? Guess I'll ask.
Am I doing something wrong or is my unit broken?