I worked on a film earlier this year as the on set mixer. They are busy crediting the film and there is some confusion as to what my title should be. Can anyone please provide some clarity as to what some of the correct titling is.

1 Answer 1


Sound Mixer or Sound Recordist

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.