In the below picture is the mic input missing a nut.

Does anyone know the size and name of such a nut?


  • Do you mean the one on the most left? It's 6.3 JACK, probably a balanced one (TRS), but may be unbalanced (TS) as well.
    – yo'
    Sep 10, 2014 at 9:46
  • i think she means the ring around the jack input. but to be fairly honest, this is not a sound design question.. or do you think it is tohecz? Sep 10, 2014 at 10:52

1 Answer 1


If you are referring to the hardware that retains the jack, in the US it is a 3/8-32 jam nut. Most likely.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.