TLDR: Its loop pedal effect that we are talking about.

Guyz have been pulling my hairs for quiet a while, just cant figure out what this effect is called or what term should I use to Google, for any plugins for flstudio or similar to get this effect. I have exhausted all my imaginations by searching "revervbation","reverbating echo", "continious echo loop"...

Effect: The continuous echo this guy is creating.

PS: I know that he is using a dedicated hardware for it, but I am quiet sure there exists a software for the similar effect.

3 Answers 3


he's using a loop pedal. if you're looking for a plugin for that try googling "live looping plugin" or similar.


I've got an app in the iPad for that: Loopy

Much more modern and convenient... The pedal is optional you just need your fingers =)


It's also possible he's using something like Ableton Live to record the samples as he performs and play them back as he continues to perform.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.