wasnt sure whether this was better-suited to the Electronics stackexchange. If so please could you migrate it there?

I have just moved into a much smaller flat and due to the size, I can't fit my rather large speakers in there.

Is there any way I can get my mixer (picture) to output to my other (smaller) speakers, which use a single 3.5mm jack??

I'm pretty sure its not as simple as just plugging one of these in: http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=speaker+cable+to+3.5mm+jack&cid=5277653965180184999&ei=DnU0TZq7GYit-AagrsXoDQ&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p but who knows.



Actually, it is just that simple. If your speakers have a 3.5mm jack as input, they are expecting a headphone-level signal such as an iPod or other PMP output... which is pretty much what's on your mixer's RCA jacks.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy