I bought the Lexicon Omega to use as my mixer (primary soundcard) with my PC running Windows 7.
At my desk, I need to use the Lexicon Omega as my primary soundcard to connect PC sound to my speakers, and to control Cubase and Reason rewired, Sound Forge, Skype, Youtube, Gtalk, and often many of these at the same time.
The problem is I want to send ALL the audio to Lexicon, and many times two or more applications start a conflict.
I have the PC USB connected to Omega USB. I go to Sounds And Audio devices in Windows 7 Control Panel and I have to set the Lexicon to the default playback device and default recording device. Here are my options:
- AMD HDMI Output - 2 AMD High Definition Audio Device:not connected
- Speakers 2-USB Audio Device:Ready (Lexicon)
- Speakers 4-USB Audio Device:Ready (Lexicon)
- Speakers 5-USB Audio Device:Default Device (Lexicon)
- Speakers-VIA High Definition Audio: Default Communication Device
- SPDIF Interface (TX0)-VIA High Definition Audio: Ready
- Lexicon Win USB 3-4 In Only - 2-USB Audio Device: Default Device
- Lexicon Mac USB - 4-USB Audio Device: currently unavailable
- Lexicon Win USB 1-2 In/out 5-USB Audio Device:unavailable
- Microphone VIA High Definition Audio: Not connected
- Audio CD - VIA High Definition Audio: Not connected
- Line In - VIA High Definition Audio: Not connected
- Stereo MIX - VIA High Def Audio: Ready
Which one should I choose?
I have installed the latest drivers version (ASIO Omega drivers).
Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work? I've tried everything my meager experience and knowledge can come up with.