UPD: thanks to everyone, the question is closed. The library is published on my website, you'll find the full info here: Urban Russia sound library
UPD 2: updated the library with new material (24/09/2014).
I'm from Russia. I've been recording various ambiences and sounds of Saint-Petersburg and Moscow for 2 years. Recently I looked through my collection and decided that it has enough audio material to be shared. I'd like to sell it for a small price, but I'm not sure about it yet.
May I ask you, a fellow sound editor or recordist, would you be interested in my collection? If true, what price would be reasonable for you?
The collection includes recordings of:
- hotel lobbies
- international conference (crowds)
- streets and parks (including historical places like the Red Square or Nevskiy Avenue).
- moscow monorail
- trains and train stations
- shores (surf waves)
- fireworks (New Year Celebration)
- airport, bank office, food court, game center ambiences
- museums (Hermitage, Kazan's Cathedral)
- suburban electric train.
Total: 6h 40m, 7953mb. Recorded with Zoom H4n, 44/96 kHz, 24 bit, stereo.
I created a brief mix and uploaded it on SoundCloud for your evaluation of the sound quality.