Can you recommend suction-cup microphone holder ? Recording cars etc...

2 Answers 2


I use a pair or Manfrotto pump-cups, and have never had one fall off. They are 60mm in diameter, and you need to remember to take something with you to clean the surface afterwards as they usually leave a visible ring.



I used for this standard camera car rig suction caps - 2 for boom pole, 1 for single microphone on mic holder. Follow this video: http://vimeo.com/33421306

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.