- The Chinese car deal
- Nigerian scammer openly say they are from Nigeria - but why?
- If a man sees his wife cheating, can he kill both on the spot?
- Variations of the squared error function
- How long will it take to discover they live on a moon and not on a planet?
- what does the sentence "even if it was not called so" mean?
- Does it matter which weapon I attack with first when two-weapon fighting?
- Issues with Redactor on Local Install
- Help on Moment Generating Functions
- Why can't I add a helper method in a trigger?
- One-liner to generate an easily memorable password?
- What does や after someone's name mean exactly?
- Toddler being taught to cuss by older kids. How to deal with rude language at social gatherings?
- How safe is the Boeing 737-800 in high winds?
- Googling my name reveals silly things from when I was younger. I am embarassed. How will this affect me in my future academic career?
- In C++, am I paying for what I am not eating?
- Is there a reason why MS-DOS didn't use more English words for commands?
- Array state will be cached in iOS 12 Safari. Is it a bug or feature?
- When you hit a baseball, does the ball ever travel faster than the bat?
- Offering to share my umbrella without sounding creepy
- What type of stormtrooper is this one wearing a cape?
- Build a Markdown bomb
- Is there a UX term for a "happy state"?
- Is this houserule preventing effects from dropping creatures to below 1 HP if they make their save exploitable or broken?