Maybe this is an elementary type of noise, but I find a strange intermittent rattle in a video I am processing
- As I don't know any good denomination for it, I would describe it as some kind of electrical resonance or vibration.
- Furthermore, the lights in the video (wall-lamps) actually shake a bit whenever that noise is emitted.
- that noise is already present in the source video, in fact, it is tied to the location that the video was filmed at
- I have uploaded a short clip to show you what I mean - it's a Flash (flv) video here
- i.e. the noise is present at the very start, then stops at 2 seconds, then starts again after a bit etc
What is it and how can I minimize that noise?
Preferably with Adobe Audition, but other tools are potentials as well?